Finding items listed on info screen

for english speaking people
Martin

Finding items listed on info screen

Beitrag von Martin »

(I am playing the Burntime remaster from https://github.com/jakobharder/burntime/, but as this a gameplay question I thought it should go here?)

Hello! I played Burntime back when I was a child and I didn't really understand it then. Now I'm having another go 30 years later! I have got the hang of hiring and arming mercenaries to capture place and provide a source of food. But when I look at the info screen I see items in storage that I cannot find. I have looked carefully for objects lying around (stone or pipe icon) and in all the buildings/caves. Where else should I look to find the listed items?

Possibly related: some of the areas have caves that have a tooltip that suggests you can enter them, but I can't see a way up. Is there a trick I need to know about?
Maschine

Re: Finding items listed on info screen

Beitrag von Maschine »

You need a "Rope" in your inventar to reach such caves.
Martin

Beitrag von Martin »

Thank you! And one other item I could not find was in a building that looked like it did not have an entrance. So I guess I will have to get a rope, and to search more carefully.
maVado
Loading…

Beitrag von maVado »

I don't recall a house that needed a rope to access. Do you remember the name of the settlement with that house?
2047 - Scavengers of the Wasteland - 2024.